Saturday, June 27, 2009

♥ Restaurant City ♥

I noe it's a bit late to say this, but ya
'
I'm currently addicted to Restaurant City~ ♥
'
This game is fun, man!!
'
Today is my 3rd day playing Restaurant City and now i'm lvl 8
'
[ Quite proud of it, muahaha ^^ ]
'
But guys dun cum visit my restaurant yet okay?
'
it's kinda *messy* inside
'
But if wanna trade ingredient, u're welcome
'
I'm gonna be SUPERB active recently =)
'
Inspite of getting a result of lvl 8 in 3 days,
'
my mum's *ANGEL VOICE* accompany it too
'
Complaining tat i'm sitting in front of the computer for too long a time
'
But she did made me realise tat SPM is cuming SOON~!
'
O.M.G
'
'

2 comments:

J~ said...

i think this is your first post i read in english...

O.M.G xD

Ori ♥ Me said...

kakaz...

my english not bad ba?

=)