Monday, June 22, 2009

St.John AGM picha~

Me + Ai Wei + Jean Yi

WE + AGM 2009

We AGAIN

I LUV ya~

08/09 PD + 09/10PD + 09/10 Pen.PD + 08/09 Pen. PD

ALL of US! Happy bahagian =)

Pen. PD 三代同堂:08/09 = 07/08 = 09/10

08/09 Tugasan Awam NCO - PD + Pen. PD [ Me and my darling pen. Jean Yi ]

09/10 Pen. PD + PD [ Sze Yin and Ah Cheok, cutee~ ]

Me and Sze Yin

Yeap, we ♥ camera

Took some nonsense pic wif my next KETUA - Ah Cheok

Juz dun expect i'll behave in front of camera

Especially wif someone who is CRAZY like me too!

Oh ya, we're COOL

Showing off Ah Cheok bright teeth + my braces ~

Dead fish eyes + long long tougue

Now oni i realise Ah Cheok face = both of my face XP

I ♥ Ah Cheok expressions!! So Funny!!!

Well well well... tats wat u gt whn u bully me~

ME and both the 09/10 PDs

Sien Hwee, dun u thk it's abit inappropriate to stand between us?

Aiyaya, Kang Zi u bully my penolong!!

Fuiyoh~ i like tis pic =)

Haha... Now i oni realise i gt so many fans~~

I even gt a fans group now, consist of Form 3 boyz, kaka

The pengerusi of my FANS group wif my name board XP

Naib pengerusi holding my name board~ =)

Me wif my 2nd 弟弟

Yeap, i like taking pics wif him~ He's adorable!

My 1st 弟弟~ very smart d ler XP

My 3rd 弟弟~ he always blur blur, same like me XP

My 4th 弟弟 ~ he's photographing skill is so good!

Me + my fans~~ kaka [ the 1 bhind there really hyperactive XP ]

My fans group pengerusi [ oso my 徒弟 ]

No comments: