Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Computer's Back!!

Yay~~
I'm sitting in front of the computer again~
Y I'm so happiie?!
A sign indicates tat I wont gt a REALLY good results for trial
Boo...
'
Actually I din online for so many days is bcoz my computer sot sot ady
Neh, thx to those virus from dunno where
Ppl keep on complaining tat I'm sending virus to them through msn
A repair is a must!!
So I sent my computer away for 3 days
and the result is so effin good
I restart my computer for about 2 times in 1 hour and I dunno y!!
Ello boss, I paid RM40 for it ley!!
Repair = No Repair
'
Kah Hang I miss u so muchiiiiii~~~
I should've let him repair my computer again
Better service,
extra software,
cheaper,
and i can kacao him for no reason
* bluek*
I'm seems like promoting Kah Hang's computer skills ley
U owe me a KFC chicken =)
'
Today is BM paper
and the Paper 2 got a section which required us to build sentences from the word given
one of it is BEJAT
I swear I never know there's such a word in Kamus Perdana
'
So ??
I'm brave enough to make a sentence from the word without knowing the meaning of it
" Mina bejat akibat melihat gelagat adiknya yang lucu itu. "
After exam only i know tat
BEJAT = RUNTUH
Tat means my sentence actually means
" Mina runtuh akibat melihat gelagat adiknya yang lucu itu. "
'
HA HA
Puan Mariam sure will laugh to death when she see my sentence
Bo bian, pity u have such genius student XP
'
Anyway, thx for everything guys...
A warm message during midnight, reminding me to take care of myself
Different version of TIPS
( even though some of it tak kena at all )
I'm glad tat i'm one of the person u'll send tips to
It truely makes me happy =)
'
I miss the noisy days in my class
I hate the feeling of stress during exam
'
TOLONG!!!
'

2 comments:

James 嘉恒 said...

Wat cheaper lah...
I won't charge u d...
I am a very good person u noe??
TT...

Ori ♥ Me said...

haha....

i mean u'll extra charge me wif

* free breakfast
* free lunch
* free dinner
* free massage

things like tat neh~ =)