Monday, September 28, 2009

Stop Chasing Drama

Todae finished the Mathematics test
Dunno wats happening to Kang Zi & Sien Hwee there~
Anyway a phone call on yesterday nite made me so happy!!
Guess wat?
JJ Wong Jia Jun rang me up & asked me about Mathematics!
Clapsss plss!
He always score higher thn me in Mathemathics~
Can't guarantee tat I'll score in Mathematics this time,
but at least I'm not a numerical idiot anymore ;)
'
Finally finished the drama~ yipee!!
The drama is real nice!
But I dun really enjoyed it as I watched it through youtube and the video is so blurrr...
Thinking of borrowing it from my friend & watch it AGAIN on the TV SCREEN after exam
This is only wat we called enjoy kay?
LOL
'
But the drama made me quite sensitive to everything related to PREGNANT
'
Stomachache ( delivering baby?! )
big stomach
pregnant
baby
'
So if u have stomachache lately, better dun let me know it
I'll immediatly let the whole Form know tat u're pregnant
* sorry, reflex action ;) *
'
This is the last drama I'll chase before SPM
Before realising it, SPM is coming nearer and nearer, nearer and nearer.....
* Yish *
Hate it but still, I must face the reality
Still left about a month for me to study
Quite worry now...
I'm still not in the study mood, tats wat freakinn me out now
Thinking of a way how to turn of my PLAYING MODE
& starts off my STUDY MODE
'
Still haven't finish my Biology & Sejarah
Gosh, need to STUDY + PRAY more
'
Btw, a video to share wif u all
Leave ur comments about it IF u hv. ;)
'


No comments: