Friday, September 11, 2009

OMG

Finally finally FINALLY....
Another week of EXAMSSSS passed away again~~
'
Add Maths + Sejarah 2
The 2 subjects I most fear of in this exam week
'
Add Maths ??
I can c my exam paper stained with blots of red ink,
a big numerical number seems to be laughing at me, saying
YOU FAIL AGAIN!!!
Shoo Shoo Shooo~!!
Aarggh!!!!
'
Sejarah ??
I think can get an A1 for this subject if I keep up my work in Sejarah 1
Thx to the diff version of tips i received from all my friends
Especially Vidiana
Her tips is the most accurate one
Semua keluar bulat-bulat!
Thx ya peeps~
Any other tips for Biology as well?? ;)
'
Even though I've finished another week of exam
But still I need to face another week of exam!!
Summore gt Biology
I'm pretty sure I can't finish the syllabus at time~!!
I've been sleeping for less than 5 hours each day
My head's gonna burst
My eye's can't even open properly
Wat I need is more, more and more time !!
'
Moreover, tat stupid KianAnn keep on telling me about
MO XIANG
I luuuuurve this game so muchi
Even though many ppl say this game very sienz
so WAT ??
KianAnn seems so exciting wif his game planning
So envy ZhiQian and ChuanDa who start playing the game ady
and yet I still stick firm to my decision of start playing the game oni after SPM
But I just couldn't help myself from thinking about the game
>.<
'
Roh Nenek Moyang
Konsep Yin & Yang
Patung Avalokiteswara
Brahma, Vishnu, Siva
'
I'll trust anything tat'll gv me much more time!!
'
Trial Week Is So Untahanable
'
'

2 comments:

James 嘉恒 said...

我陪你spm后玩墨湘(不再是墨香了)...
看我人几好...

Ori ♥ Me said...

yalar yalar~
noe u sooo good =)

remember wait me ar!

hahas.