Sunday, August 30, 2009

MANGOssss DAY!!

Here I am, sitting in front of computer and start blogging again
In fact yesterday I'd just said it out loudly tat I WON'T b online-ing during the exam period from today now on
But of course something exciting happenned which insisted me to dash towards my computer and start blogging!

Yesterday nite when I was sleeping in my dear bed, suddenly a loud noise
BROOMMM KIANGG!!
the noise scared me out like anything man!!
I was awakened by the noise and had a look towards the clock
3am in the MORNING?!
Actually now is the month of 7 in Chinese calendar
The month that most of the Chinese fear of~~~
Because it is believed that the door of the prison which locked the ghosts up will be opened during the whole month
( A holiday for the ghosts?! )
all those ghosts lar, hantu lar, pontianak lar are coming out la wei!!
Summore in 3am ler~!!
I admit tat I'm quite superstitious and believe in this kind of things...
So? I decided to continue my sleep =.=lll

Today morning when i was searching for food in the kitchen,
surprisingly i found a plate of mango on the kitchen table
" Ei? Y i dunno mom gt buy mango geh? "
Later i found more in the kitchen!!
Mom told me to look at the backyard there and when i go....
'
'

My neighbour's mango tree broke into HALF!!
( Tat explained about the loud noise yesterday nite XP )
'

Moreover it dropped sooooooo many mangoes at the backyard there!!
Have u ever c so many mangoes??
'

WalaoEH.. Whn only can I finish picking up all these mangoes?? 100++ leh...
'
When my bradar was busy picking up all those mangoes and cleaning up all the mess,
where am I?
'
'
Busy capturing photos lar of cz!!
I took all the pictures ler ok?
This is wat we called " Kakak Mithali " ;)
'
Later on, my neighbour told us there were still some mangoes on the roof on my house
So I gt a staircase and bginning to choose whose gonna b the BRAVE one to climb up the stair and gt down all the mangoes among 3 of us
'
'
My bradar and my lil sista were such effin good siblings
I ended up screaming and yelling up the stairs without any mercy from them
Using a wooden stick trying to "sweep" the mangoes down the roof like a sakai
'


Ignore my retarded face and.... LOOK at my fat ARM!!
'

A video taken by my lil sista
Another version of Sun Ng Hong ( 孙悟空 )
A sakai monkey is using a wooden stick instead of a Golden Stick to rescue all those MANGOES!!
'
Aikss...
I bet everyone who watch this video wil definitely choose me as
THE MOST SAKAI HEROIN
'
Getting tonnes of mangoes for FREE is a good thing;
but wat about the method of CLEARING these mangoes?
'
Does this indicates tat my family is gonna hv MANGOES as meals for the whole week?
'
Breakfast -- MANGO
Lunch -- MANGO wif kicap
Dinner -- MANGO wif vinegar
'
I'll definitely die within a day if i had to follow this menu!!!
Any help? =)
'
'

2 comments:

J~ said...

i tot u duwan blog in english liao??

唉。。。
你又跌价了。。。。。。

James 嘉恒 said...

算吧...

你让我想起calciyum的广告...
“芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果、芒果...”

我也很爱芒果...