Friday, September 11, 2009

' MENSTRUATION MONTH '

I noe the topic is kinda * sensitive *
but indeed I suffer alottt from it!
'
U're asking me whether I'm pain or mayb a hot chocolate wil help?
NO!
I'm not the person who's in the menstruation month larh wei
It's my OLD MOTHER!
'
Bulan Puasa is always the month our family hate of
Even teruk thn the month of 7 in Chinese calendar
Bcz now my mom the Tailor are sooooo busy wif her work
Tonnes of baju kurung, baju kebaya, baju kebaya and dunno wat other baju
The phone rings none stop throughout all the day and it's so irritating!
'
The phone rings bginning from 7.30am in the morning
during our breakfast
during our lunch
during our dinner
and ends finally at about 11.30pm in the nite
'
Summore gt some customer so picky and bossy
'
"Nyonya baju ini saya pakai sangat gemuk lar~ Kenapa ni? "
" Nyonya saya mau baju saya siap sebelum Hari Raya tau??! "
'
My Old Mother gt so frustrated wif all those phone calls and diff opinions
but of cz she cant gt angry wif her customers rite?
Tats where WE, her darling children starting to play a role of
ANAK KENA MARAH
'
Neh, jz bcz I forgot to wash my plate this morning,
again I had to play my role as Anak Mithali --- in the toilet also?!
'
( When I was in the toilet and Old Mother in the kitchen )
'
" Sze Ern y u forgot to wash ur plate again? U're waiting me to wash it for u izzit? "
"Alright mum I'll wash it but can u wait till me come out from the toilet 1st? "
" U're 17 now and yet u still so lazy, how can u behave in such way?? "
" Yaya... Can wait me come out from the toilet 1st?"
'
( After tat Old Mother streamed out of the kitchen and continue yelling standing -- in front of the toilet??! )
'
" U should've noe tat u whould wash ur plates everytime u finish ur dishes! "
" Yaya...."
" I'm so ashamed of u... U're ady 17 and ur sis did remember to wash her plates! "
" I noe I noe... "
" I dun hv u such a lazy gal as my daughter!!! I won't admit tat i borned u!! "
" Yes yes...."
" Dun u dare to admit u're my daughter!!!! "
" Ok ok...."
'
Dun u thk it seems like her menstruation month??
Gt angry for no reason
Tis sort of conversation gonna appear lotss of time during tis month
Poor US....
'
But I noe she's feelin tired of doin such huge pile of works everyday
Old Mother be strong kay?
We'll support u!
( as keep on continue to b ur ANAK KENA MARAH )
'
P/S: Dun ask me y I keep on call my mum as Old Mother,
she's the one who'll laugh whn she heard tis name =)
'
+
'
Her b'day's cuming soon!! Any suggestion for her present? =)
'
'

No comments: