Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dinner by my sista

Today I've been a good gal & stay at home all day long
Just doesn't have the mood to go out~
Dun worry, it's nothing to be done with the Tsunami movie ;)
'
Anyway, I found out tat our rabbit is very popular among the CATS
Almost everyday a cat come to our house and sleep together wif the rabbit
* Not including those 18 SX excercies *
'
Summore everyday different type of cat
Yesterday is a black white one;
today is an orange one
Since when rabbits and cats can gt along so well??


This cat even STARE at me timm!!
Hey, u're the one who pikat-ing my rabbit kay??
Beware tat I'll get another cat for my rabbit!
'
Quite worry about the female rabbit in my house now...
Later if she gt pregnant and a baby was borned....
Will the baby looks like an alien?
'
A rabbit body + a long kitty tail
'
Gosh, where we're goin to find the baby's father?
If this really happens....
Well, just look at the baby's tail colour & I guess we'll find it ;)
( Talking nonsense here )
'
Last time we'd planned to cook a dinner for Old Mother on her bufday
But all the plan changed & the ingredients we bought were left untouched in the refrigerator
So, my sista decided to cook us a dinner with it today
'


I dunno how my sista cooked all these
The only thing I noe is tat she scattered all those cheesy scraps on the bakeroni & let them melt in the oven
And it appears as the yellowish thingy as u see in the pic
Quite nice actually
Gotta admit she's a good cook!
Better thn me of course, I dun even noe how to use the oven!!

The cook today with her messy hair
Claps for her plss!!
'
Oopss!!
Gonna teach Kang Zi, Sien Hwee & Wai Shan Maths tomorrow
They're coming my house tomorrow & I'm trying my best to TIDY up my room
Quite nervous now!
'
P/S: Hope I won't make their grades slip >.<


No comments: