Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Out Again Wif ROJAK gang

Early in the morning ( about 6.55am)
I was forced to wake up early in the morning just to open my house gate to let Ms. Yin Yee enter my house
She dun hv transport wor~
Even though the time for us to meet up is 8.30am and I woke up at 7am,
yet I'm still late accompanied wif the nagging from Yin Yee
Yea, I'm the winner for the title of LATE QUEEN
'
Todae we gt so many ppl --- 15 people!
All mix up ady~
We're getting along smoothly without any discrimination of CLASS, SOCIETY, & AGE
* mwahahaha*
'
We planned to watch a movie and after tat sing K
The movie we all wanted to watch is Orphan
But it happened tat we can't watch the movie as the counter girl insist on checking our IC
'
1st - I din bring my IC
2nd - All of us were underage
'
So, we changed our plan and watched ----
'
Tsunami at Haeundae again!!
( and the idea was suggested by me, LOL )
'
Surprisingly, we met Sayie & Sook Han there whn we're buying the popcorns
They're watching the same movie wif us at the same time too!
And today appeared to be the birthday of Sook Han~
'
Happie Bufday ya Sook Han~
Wish u'll get watever u wan and be happy always =)
'
I noe this seems crazy, but YESH!!
I cried again almost throughout the movie
even though I watched this movie for the 2nd time
I just can't bear it when I see those dead bodies floating all over
ESPECIALLY
when my handsome was swallowed by the GIANT WAVES
'
Only Jia Ping cried also but ALMOST the end of the movie
All the other ppl were busy laughing at me after the movie ends
Neh, thx to Chim Yoong who sit beside me
Busy promoting tat I cry again EVEN I watched the movie twice
And he was hitten by me dunno how many times in the cinema
!!!!!!
They say the movie was just ok ok only and they can't find any point which deserves their tears!
Fine, I'm still a HUGE fan of Haeundae
'
Gonna buy the DVD of this movie!!
'
* Forgot to mention tat I met Man Chuan, Jie Yan and Sheue Inn last time whn I go to The Mines with my sista
And we're watching the same movie at the same time in the same hall!!
Feel happiie to meet them again
Miss them so muchi~
and stop calling me kiddy for crying in the cinema!
'
My mood was again influenced by the movie & a bit emo....
After lunch, we're separated into 2 gangs :
!st gang --- sing K
2nd gang --- watch another movie & most of them purposely go CA-PE-LING
Get it? ;)
'
I choose to go sing K, hoping tat I'll get better from it
Got 7 ppl
Me, Yin Yee, Ah Mok, Jia Ping, Chim Yoong, Yuan Bin, John Kong
'
First time sing K for such a long time
We sang from 2pm to 7+pm
Almost 6 hours dude!!
After tat we all almost suffocate ady =x
I thk I'm gonna need the Nin Jom Pei Pa Gou later...
Getting a sore throat soon~
''
Ah Mok & John Kong go bek on their own
When 5 of us were heading bek to Kajang,
the slowpoke Yuan Bin arr, made me and Yin Yee stay back behind to wait him use Touch N Go...
At the same time, the train IS there and unfortunately,
we din get into it BUT Chim Yoong & Jia Ping were waving their hands to us --- in the train!!
Gosh, they managed to get into the train bcz they're far away ahead from us
BOO
Won't reply Chim Yoong sms by now, din wait us larh~!
Herrng!!
'
* Wanna make an important announcement here *
'
Siow Yuan Bin is officially Yeong Sze Ern's wife from today 6.30pm on.
He swear tat he'll " love " me till the end of the world.
And he'll born a whole team of soccer team for me.
Call him " Sze Ern's laopo " the next time u see him.
TQ
'
P/S: Still convincing myself my handsome din really die in the tsunami
Still cries a lot when the scene of him waving to his beloved in the waves reflected in my mind.
=x
'
'

4 comments:

Winnie said...

sorry ar ...see ern ~~~~
4give us mar ~~
reply his sms lo ^^
sorry la `~~~
i know see ern vry nice de ar ~~~
wakakaka ^^
sorry :(

K!@nAnN said...

zZz...u should wit tcy them de lorr...left them 2 themselve...hehe...
yb is ur "laopo"??!!-.-'''
y u rebut wit my sis??haha...
haha...n i no say wrong lorr...u girls still can play very happy de...i m glad...

kz92 said...

u ah!!38 de...watch 4 the 2nd time...really not vy nice only lo..the whole movie no point de...jz at the last part there nice..lol...duno how 2 say u...
ei,ppl managed 2 gt into train but u are not managed2 gt into train means u hv 2 "jian tao" ady la...haiz...

Ori ♥ Me said...

Jia Ping:

Aiya, ntg to worry lar~
I really din angry wor~
the main reason for not replying his msg is bcz my hp is out of credit ;)


Kian Ann:

NO lorr, ur sis will cum bek and find me to b the light bulb anyway~
Yaya, his my laopo now ;)
Grrr.... No next time kay??
No more ffk, or else~~~
>.<

Kang Zi:

Wat larh... really very sad mar...
My handsome die worr!!!
Still emo about this~
but really a bit no point la XP
Neh, bcz of tat yuanbin ok??
not my fault lo, he's the one who nid to jian tao~ XP