Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Mother's bufday! >.<

Nothing much to say about the celebration of my mum's bufday
Things doesn't come out as the way we've expected
'
First, we planned to gv our Old Mother a surprise by pretending tat we've forgotten about her bufday
THEN
My dear brother ruined the surprise by congrate my mum HAPPY BUFDAY early in the morning
Alamak >.<
'
Later in the noon, according to our plan,
my mum was supposed to treat us with a nicee lunch!
Yet my neighbour gv us so many dishes which MADE my old mother MADE all of us stay at home for a free lunch
AND the treat was postponed till dinner!!
'
About 4pm like tat
" DING DONG "
Guess wat?
My mum's insurance agent bought a cake for her!
As the refrigerator are full and we dun hv any other place to store the cake,
we were forced to sing the birthday song and blew the birthday candle at 4.30pm!
Oh great, since when the insurance company treat their customer so good?
The bufday mood was totally spoilt
>.<
'
Luckily till nite, my Old Mother treat us with a dinner at Metropoint
Sincerely, the choices weren't much and the food doesn't taste any special
'
Still, Old Mother was so happy throughout the day!
Never see her so happy for a long time ady~
'
Old Mother, trust me,
u're the greatest mom in the world.
Nothing can replace the throne of u in our heart.
'
Mom, U're The Best
'
P/S: Still searching for her bufday present!

No comments: