Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally!!

Finally!!
My trial exam finally finished!!!
OK, almost finished
still left 1 EST paper 1 for me to get over after the Hari Raya holiday
'
Actually I feel quite guilty about the exam
One thing for sure I din do enough preparation for my exam
Especially for my Biology
When I look at my Biology paper 2 I was like
WHOA
and I did a PAKATAN MURNI with Pei Yee and Vidiana
aiksss....
Even gt Pakatan murni also dunno wili get wat result
MOU NGAN TAI
Yala yalar, I noe many of u will pei shi me by right now
T^T
'
And I totally screwed my Addmaths paper
People is usually busy looking at their watch, muttering:
" Shit, I can't finish the whole question! Gonna left 1 undone "
And after exam, they look soooooo emo with their hands holding their face
ME?
I'm the one who never bother about the time
Cz I noe I'll never finish the question!!
So pathetic >.<

Moreover, tat Ngiap Hsiang is so UNTAHANABLE
I told him tat I left 4 question undone in my Addmaths paper 2
U noe wat he told me?
" Har... I thk the time left enough for me to check my answer for about 5 times "
Fuiyoh~ So chuen ya~~
Lets wait for ur Sejarah result, hahas
Hv to study hard during the holiday!!
'
But before tat....
Lets enjoy the hols!!!
Emo is absolutely not the correct emotion u should have to welcome the holiday!
'
I'm so not gonna stay at home and sit infront of computer all the time
I'm so gonna hang out wif my frenz
Even I need to force them, haha
Watch movie, sing K, and dunno wat else...
'
And for ur information
My dear Old Mother's bertday is cumin!!
Dis Sunday~ 9/20 ( Same age as Malaysia)
'
Planning to gv her a cake in the morning
She's gonna bring us for a NICEE lunch in the afternoon
and yes, my sis goin to prepare the dinner for my Old Mother!
'
She say wanna cook wat bakeroni wat cheese wor~
Lets pray tat she won't burn the kitchen down :)
'
P/S: Peeps, date me out during this holiday!!
&
Old Mother, I'm sure gonna gv u a surprise tat day =)
'
'

No comments: