Saturday, September 19, 2009

Working Day~

Yesterday I've been working in Hiang Chuang's father shop
Neh, the shop located at Parkson's 3rd floor,
full wif baju kurung tat 1~~ Seems familiar? =)
'
The reason they hire me + my sis is bcz yesterday is the last day of Bulan Ramadhan
Which indicates the last day of the whole month of puasa
( and also the bginning of our Hari Raya holiday!)
Their workers are going bek their hometown one by one
So they'll be needing ppl~
'
Actually i dun really wan to work... Bcz of the work I nid to postpone my holiday planning~
But wat to do?
It just doesn't seems appropriate to reject others ppl request in need~
'
Since I worked there bfore,
nothing special about my work~
serve customers, pursuade them to have a try at the fitting room,
and lastly, convince them to buy as much baju kurung as possible!
* hiak hiak *
'
But still, something unhappy happened
The skirt of one of the baju kebaya was STOLEN
Those baju kebaya were stored at the most right part of the shop
and all the tudung were put at the most left part of the shop
Suddenly so many ppl came and we all were bz serving customers at the left side there
No ppl noticed tat ANONYMOUS stole the skirt of the baju kebaya
Hiang Chuang say it was all planned
Y suddenly gt so many ppl come and buy tudung at the same time?
Moreover they just look at it and din buy anything
Hmmm...
'
But the funny part is -- Y tat ppl just steal the skirt huh?
Wan steal oso steal the whole set larh!
Tat ANONYMOUS quite DAI B lar ;)
'
Well, tat made Hiang Chuang's father feels unhappy for a while
But still he's generous enough to treat us a dinner of pizza!!
But the fella who's sending the pizza took such a long time
We're beginning to wonder whether tat fella had accidentally fall into a big longkang or somewhere else
THEN
we saw a person holding pizza standing in front of the shop
Looking here and there
but just won't look into the shop
Finally he's attracted by all our laughings and stare into the shop
Yalar abang, sini la, takde salah!
HAHAHA
'
Since it's the last day of bulan Ramadhan,
The shop opened until 10.45pm like tat
But the overall business is just ok comparing to yesterday and last year
I guess it's because of the economy crisis~
Yet we've sold 202 baju kurung in a DAY!!
Havent count those tudung yet ley~~~
( This still consider ok nia * gulp * )
Finally, I was back in my warm home at about 11pm
* Phew *
'
I hate yesterday actually
I was having an ulcer in my mouth
and everytime I smile and greet the customer >>> OUCH!!
Summore yesterday is the 1st day of my period
Girls sure understand the pain I'm experiencing
I rather stay back at home than working yesterday
Just bcoz of tat 50 bucks
D-uh
'
Nvm
Todae we're gonna celebrate my Old Mother's bufday! =)
'
'

No comments: