Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crazy & Emo

I noe this seems stupid for all of u
But yes indeed
I cried in my pillows for about 20 minutes bfore I sleep just bcoz of the movie I watched yesterday, Haeundae
When I think of the scene of those ppl die in the disaster and where my handsome choose to sacrifice himself,
my tears flushing down my cheek like a river non-stop
I noe I'm a bit over but really I can't control it....
All the sacrifices they were willing to do just to save their beloved EVEN their life....
The power of love indeed can conquer everything in the world...
'
After a long cry,
today I woke up with a pair of red sore eye.
The movie seriously influenced me deeply and I was feeling emo all the day
'
I was thinking,
'
If one day disaster DO land on here,
will I willing to sacrifice myself to save the one I love?
My family, my friends, my beloved.....
Am I brave enough to do it?
'
If I do, will the person I love do the same thing for me?
Wat is my ranking in their heart?
'
I believe tat we've been using too much resources of The Earth
Without the Earth, we're nothing
Not even a speck of dust
Inspite of paying back the debt we've loaned,
we're getting over and over by creating tonnes of pollutions.
Air pollution
Water pollution
Land pollution
'
Thinking of further my studies in the field of environment
Yet my mom say I'm stupid as it's gonna be a hard work and I'll hardly earn any money;
My elder sista indeed cares a lot towards me but she's making me feel stupid for choosing this career
'
If I choose the way U all chosen for me,
and going through the life u all wanted me for,
safe & steady,
but if one day I was really involved in a disaster which might cost my life for it,
I'm gonna regret my decision earlier....

I dunno whether I'm doing the right decision,
I noe tat they are more experienced and know lots more than me,
I dunno whether I should insist on getting on the way I want to,
I noe tat maybe I'm the one who's making the wrong decision.
'
People nvr treasure wat they have until they lose it,
they always paid a lot to realise wat they had is far more than enough
'
So do sacrifices.
'
'

3 comments:

NH4+ said...

u forgot one type of pollution that u always do...SOUND POLLUTION!
Haha, juz kidding.
wish u good luck on choosing carier, everyone seems kelam-kabut too. n don cry on the pillow, it will get stink.haha

J~ said...

1 more pollution... XING XIANG pollution lolzz...

come come, everybody do environment...
many many plansz~

Ori ♥ Me said...

Ngiap Hsiang:

WOI!!!
very teruk lo u... say me like tat...
Next time dun speak wif me at all!

Nvm lar, if stink jor gv u wash
>.<
The lesson of saying me creating pollution @.@


JJ:

WalaoEH... Tat really doesn't consider as a pollution lo!!

huh??
wat mean??
u oso wanna do environment??