Friday, September 25, 2009

Teacher for the Day

Today after Ms. Lee tuition,
Kang Zi & Sien Hwee come to my house & for the first time,
I was playing the role of the people who's teaching, not the one who being taught!
And the subject I'm gonna teach is Mathematics~!
* mwahahaha *
'
Wai Shan didn't show up as she claimed tat she had a stomach pain
But according to our experiences,
it's mainly bcz she's LAZY
See, Wai Shan u seriously had a makeover to do about ur image ;)
'
Kinda nervous at the beginning
Inspite of doing my revision on Mathematics yesterday,
I spent the whole nite staring at the computer screen & watch
'
命中注定我爱你 ( Fated to Love You )
'
I closed the curtain of my eyes at about 5.30am & opened it again when it was 7.00am
Brilliant rite? ;)

Nothing much to say as we REALLY study okay??
We started our revision at about 10.30am & it continues untill 5.00pm!!
After the revisions, 3 of us like wanna die ady
Study continuously nothing but Maths for about 4 hours,
come and try larh wei!!
(>.<)
I noe many ppl are goin to say us crazy for wasting so many time on Mathematics
So wat?
Craziee doesn't seems to be a bad thing sometimes ^^
'
Today can consider as a revision for me,
hope wat I taught today is really helpful to Kang Zi & Sien Hwee
I noe I can't be considered as a good teacher;
at least I tried my best.
Cheers!
'
Time to turn on my STUDY MODE !
'
P/S: Any enquiries about my teaching skills, pls proceed to Ms. Kang Zi and Ms. Sien Hwee ;)
'
'

2 comments:

NH4+ said...

Wow,u teach MATH!!!
Bravo!
mine spec drop when i read this...
haha!

Ori ♥ Me said...

TAN NGIAP HSIANG!!!

dun let me see u on Monday
I sure punch u!

And hor, I jz teach Maths,
not Add Maths kay?

>.<