Monday, September 21, 2009

A Day Out Wif My Sista


Go to The Mines today wif my sista
Both of us planned to watch a movie and thn jz hanging around the shopping centre
We choose to watch Haeundae , a movie from Korea
This movie is talking about a MEGA TSUNAMI which landed on one of the biggest beach in Korea, Haeundae
How are u going to save the one u love in 10 minutes??
So many ppl were dead in the tsunami!
I hate this movie for making me crying non-stop in the cinema!!
I begun my cry from the 1st symptoms of the tsunami shown till the end of the movie
Cool huh?
I noe I noe~ U guys sure b laughing at me infront of the computer by right now
>.<
( Nvm, my sista cried too! )
'
'
'
Can u imagine all these ppl were DEAD in ten minutes???
'
'
''''''
O M G
I was shocked till cry whn the 1st round of tsunami landed
The water was damn high man!!
At least 50 metres!!!
One part it was so painful to me
The water almost covered the lamp post
and that's where the wire breaks off --- wif electricity in it!!
The hero was just in time to cling to a higher place bfore the wire fell into the water
Gosh, u should see how those ppl convulse in the water
So terrifying!!
Within 10 seconds dead bodies were floating all over the " water street "
It scared me off.... >.<
'
The 1st pair of Hero & Heroin
'
'
'
This guy accidentally killed her father in the storm bcz he won't listen to his advice
So he's taking good care of this girl as it was the last request from the man...
The hero almost die in the tsunami
But they were lucky as both of them survived from that disaster...
'
The 2nd pair of Hero & Heroin
''
'
'
'
This guy is the professor who do researches about earthquakes
He's able to predict about the mega tsunami which is about to land Haeundae
Yet the stupid fella ( mayor of Haeundae ) won't listen to him UNTIL the government of Japan and Korea send out the notice of emergency
but it's too late and they had only less than 10 minutes to retreat 1 million citizens of Haeundae!
He had divorced wif his wife and their daughter was taken by the woman and she was told tat she don't have a father
Yet both of them still love each other
The touching part are
The girl noe about the truth when she was handed to the rescue team and she managed call the guy " FATHER "
&
The couple were standing on the roof, confessed tat they still love each other, and hug each other bfore they were swapped away by the waves.....
'
The 3rd pair of Hero & Heroin
( My favourite pair!!! )
'
'
;
'
This pair was so funny at the bginning
The girl fell into the sea and boy who appears to be at the nearby tried to save her
( He's part of the rescue team)
But the girl struggled too much and forced the boy to pengsan-kan her
The boy later applied CPR on her but in turn the girl kissed him and bit his lip?!!
Mwahahaha, so funny!
They hv feeling to each other slowly but their relationship were ruined by a terrible fella
When tsunami came, the fella and the girl were in a boat and again the boy was there to save them
But after the girl was safe in the helicopter,
a bad news approached tat the helicopter can only bear the weight of one more person only!!
The boy choose to sacrifice himself and let the fella survived
That moment I cry till...........................
T^T
'
My handsome
'
Photos of all of them
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I bet all of u were thinking me crazy by now
But yes, no doubt
I'm deeply in love wif my handsome now~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Lee Min-Ki
'
'

No comments: