Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gonna Get Sick

Yesterday i stay awake the whole nite till today's morning and I slept from 11am to 8pm today!
Gosh...
My routine are completely overturned by now and I feel bad about it
'
I gt a terrible headache
I dun feel like eating
I dun feel like studying
'
I feel tat I'm gonna sick
I feel scared by now
'
My Chemistry and Physics almost finished
but my Biology and Sejarah was still laying untouched on my room's table
I'm wondering whether i gt enough time to finish all my syllabus
Luckily my target was to score in SPM
Bcz I know I definitely won't score in my trial!
'
I darn't say tat i wont online from now on
but u won't c me online often for sure
BuhBye my bloggie~
I'm gonna miss ya~
'
Oh right, my msn was infected by a virus
and tat in turn infected the whole computer!
I can't open my msn,
I can't check mail,
My computer's getting slower and slower
DAMN IT
Looks like i can only fix it after my exams~
'
Many of friends were sick just before the exam and i'm so worried about them
Especially Kang Zi
She faced a series of unfortunate events lately and she's kinda depressed
but she's ok by now =)
'
One more is Yin Yee
She caught a fever just 2 days ago and i understand she is worried about her studies
Take it easy ok?
I know u can do it!
Be strong my friends... I know u can do it!
Tats my sista :)
'
Hope I won't be one of the unfortunate ppl who gt sick before the exam!
Halleluyah~
'
'

3 comments:

J~ said...

wth la... ur msn kena virus send to me ==

K!@nAnN said...

exam is nearby...so take care urself ok?gambateh...

Ori ♥ Me said...

J~

ya meh?? i dunno ler....
so ur pc gt infected?
sorry ya~


KianAnn:

ok i will...
thx ya~
my ketua kumpulan XP