Saturday, August 22, 2009

可恶!

Shit!!!
Trial is COMING and here I am,
still sitting in front the computer sambil goyang kaki~
i wonder what happened to my brain
I suppose all those haze and smogs from Indonesia affected me
Or maybe the virus H1N1 affected me too!
Just in a way kinda DIFFERENT from anyone else
Symptoms show in normal ppl:
Flu, high fever, sore throat
Symptoms shown in me:
Craziness for computer games and sleeps a LOT!
Especially in front of my textbook
I slept almost 18 hours a day for no reason~!
Any antidote for this kind of mutated H1N1?
I'm seriously needing it right now!!
If I dun cure it as soon as possible,
U'll be probably seeing my body lying on the street
JUST after the result of trial was released
I was surprised my mum's nagging doesn't show anymore effect on me
and that is BAD
VERY BAD
Can anyone get rid of my LAZINESS???
I'll treat u a Sugus, perhaps~~


Anyway, my two little nephew + my sista come to my house today
I miss them so muchi!
Playing with them was such a fun,
their cute lil faces melts my heart......
They're goin to stay here for several days,
which gives me another excuse to skip my revision
OmiGoosH


可恶!

我最新的口头禅

* I wonder wats wrong wif it as my classmates kip on imitate the way i pronounce it! *

No comments: