Saturday, August 29, 2009

Merdeka ke-52

Tomorrow is 31th August 2009
Where our nation will be celebrating the 52nd MERDEKA anniversary
I'm glad that I was borned after British and Japan left Malaysia
It is horrible to live in wars!
'
We are fortunate to live in a peaceful country;
not living in times where the countries are following the fashion of declaring war against each other,
We are lucky as all of us can gt along happily and without fighting;
unlike in America, if your skin is black,
u definitely will receive a tremendously worst SERVICE comparing those white skinned person
Thanks to Lincoln Abraham things are getting better =)
'
Before i was wondering why is everybody feeling sorry for the leave of Yasmin Ahmad
So I watched some commercials directed by her
When I watched the commercials i was like
OOOOh..... This one ya....
'
I remember those commercials - SO CUTE!!
But i was so touched by one of it:
'
" Spell DINOSAUR "
a Chinese boy : DI-NO-SA-RU
" No... Wat about u? "
his friend, a Malay boy : DI-NO-SO-RE
( WalaoEH! )
" Ok... =.=lll Then what u two know about RACE? "
Race?
Wat race? Race car?? Those run very fast one?
Brummmmm.....
'
CHILDREN ARE BORNED COLOUR BLIND
SHOULDN'T WE LEAVE THEM AS THE WAY THEY DO?
'
Do u guys still hv some impression about this commercial?
I was deeply moved by this commercial
No elegant background
No beautiful artist
Just two little fellow with a few TRUE words
'
Yasmin Ahmad RIP
'
( I know it's kinda late but I'm always out-dated, bo bian )
'
An article on Sin Chew Jit Poh yesterday made me think again:
'
" I can't forget that time when i was attending an event last year,
the location of the event was just the next to a masjid,
by the time the event starts was also the time for the Muslims to buka puasa.
The Chinese were having a great feast there,
chewing porks and drinking beers!
But the Muslims doesn't show any protest but even greet us with a smile and we are showing respect to them by keeping our sound at a low volume so we won't interrupt them.
It shows that we're actually a hig harmony family consisting of many races with the 3 major race of Chinese, Malay and Indian.
All those rumours about struggling and fighting between us were just an issue picked up by the politicians in order to gain people's trust so they would VOTE them in the election... "
'
Wat do u think about the article? :)
'
I'm happy to be a Malaysian,
and i enjoy the simple relationship between all of us without any discrimination of races and colours of skin
( In spite of the unfair treatment by our government )
'
As my mom ordered me to stop getting near my computer beginning from tomorrow,
I guess i just have to deliver my wishes earlier:
'
Happy Birthday Malaysia!
U're 52 years old by tomorrow!
Cheers!
'
By the way, I know my mom's birthday since i was in primary school,
but today i only realised tat my mom was borned in the year of independence of Malaysia!
It means tat my mom was in the same age as Malaysia!
Since Malaysia was 52 years old this year, my mom aged.....
'
* Shh... *
Women's age are always a secret ;)
'
'

2 comments:

J~ said...

lol.... 1 malaysiaaa~~~
keep up with ur english updates,
easier for me to read lol =]

Ori ♥ Me said...

haha...

next time won't le,

u choi arr??

lalas =)