Friday, August 28, 2009

Changed My Blogskin

Dun ask me why I've changed my blogskin
neither I know the answer too!
Mayb i'm sick of the old template,
even it's nicer than this one ALOTT....
Anyway, i like this new blogskin - simple and nice~
Plus the word GOSSIP GIRL there - it does suits me! =)
Doesn't have time to put more picha and links,
but i managed to change the style of my chatbox ^^
i heart it sooo muchi
I almost turned the whole computer upside down when i was searching for my picha,
which leads me to found out tat......
My newest pic was taken on 12th January 2009?!
WalaoEH...
Since when i kicked off my habit of snapping my picha every moment i can?
Nevermind
I'm pretty sure my habit will cum back to find me as soon as I finish all my exams
Tata :)

Aarghhhh!!!
Trial is just a few days to go and yet I havent finish all my syllabus!!!
I havent started on Sejarah yet, which surprised ME
In my memory, Sejarah used to be my favourite subject
and of course I score this subject!
I never gt an A2 before - only A1
* Hiak hiak *
but I hate Form 5 Sejarah, really I DO
wat PILIHAN RAYA, wat SULTAN
Aiya, wat sultan oso none of our business larh~
Ur job is just wearing ur YELLOWISH SUIT and sit on ur throne, cheh!!
I hope no one's watchin, I dun wan sit in the JAIL!
* gulp *

Recently no mood to blog in Chinese, so dun laugh at my broken English
JJ is probably figuring out wat is happening to me as I nvr blog in English

Anyway, All The Best to All Those Candidates!
UPSR -- PMR -- SPM

* Do leave comment about my new blogskin! Mwah~♥ *

No comments: