Friday, April 2, 2010

Recent situation

Looks like recently I on my bloggie frequently~
Well, I admit the click into my blog is just to view my new changed blogskin.I like it soooooo much! Spend quite lots of time on it. Gonna start my college life soon and it seems quite tough from what I've heard. Seems like I'm not going to have the time to change my blogskin later - which means tat u guys will nid to bear wif my new blogskin for a long long time. Yay :)
Blogging nonsense here


Btw, I think I'm goin to further my studies in HELP college, but i didn't hear any one of YuHua-rians study in HELP yet. New environment, new schedule, new friend, new life. Wonder if I can handle it. Gonna miss my friends so much :( I feel sad for HELP too. Looks like HELP is goin to face a new disaster by the attendance of ME, thats what JJ Wong says. He says I'm gonna make the whole college burst wif noise. Plus, I don't think I'll stop talking either. So...

Sorry ah, HELP =)


P/S: Which room will you choose as your room? An old big room or a small new room?




No comments: