Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Blogskin

Stop cursing me there for being so FREE to change my blogskin all over again.
Thx to all those "comments" which actually threathening me to change it ASAP due to the unavaibility to view my posts thru IE.
Aiyo, hou sam larh, why dun you guys update your internet to Google Chrome?
Always nag me for being so outdated wor... XD

Changed to a much more simpler blogskin
No navigations, no rabbits. Happy? :)
Hope you guys like it though~


Anyway yesterday was my bro's b'day and today is my lil sis b'day
What a coincidence right?
But according to my mum, she actually plan to give birth to my lil sis on the same day of my bro.Unfortunately my sis din really "listened" to her and popped out to this world jz a day earlier.
My mum even emo about this for a while.
I was like "Really...? =.=" when I heard about this.
Now I think I know why I always crap around and enjoy doing nonsense things - I was borned with the genes!
Anyway, a real happy birthday to them! =)


Tomorrow I'm goin to learn driving again for 3 hours and retake my car test on Tuesday.
Honestly, I don't have much confidence in passing the 2nd car test.
I'm just not one of the fan of being car driver and seriously prefer to be the passenger more and disturb the driver.

Wish me luck. :(



No comments: