Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PC Fair 2010

18 .4 .2010

A day out with friends today --- Goin to PC fair!!! =)
Miss my friends so muchiii!!! And hope to buy my laptop there~~~
The gang goin including me, Chim Yoong, KianAnn, ChuanDa, Ah Mok, Teong Hoe, Zhi Qian and Cheang Yee
Poor KianAnn knocked his car and get scratched a bit when he do reverse parking.
Guess I'm too heavy XD
Chim Yoong even complimented him for sucess in doing reverse parking
If only u're in the car when it goes BUMP, hahaha~~~ XD

After all of us reached, only I realised that all of them are having a Touch N Go except for me and Cheang Yee
Some forget to bring, but still they have ONE!!
Omigoooosh, I think I really out ade~ >.<


After spending hours in KTM + LRT, finally we reached KLCC!!
During our lunch at Burger King, Teong Hoe starts busy-ing with his photo snapping again.You should see how he grab Zhi Qian to SELF TAKE PICTURE in front of all of us!!
Gosh, I used to think it was my authority before~ But it seems like Teong Hoe is addicted to it! Bo bian la, kena influenced by me this ji mui XD
And Chuan Da certainly can't stop talking when his mouth is full. Chim Yoong arh, hou sam lei advice your friend a bit la~! :p


Finally we stepped into the Hall 5 where we started our journey in PC Fair.
Guess whom the 1st person I saw in there? Samantha!! She's working at one of the booth there, dunno wat brand ady~ but FUIYOH~!! She really turns pretty ady! So fair..... Gotta survey wat skin products were she using lately :D
After that we are separated into two gangs: ZhiQian and TeongHoe wanna look for their own stuff~
So we just walked around the PC fair and looked around~~
Sooooooo many laptopssss there!!

Due to my serious lackness of knowledge towards laptops and desktops,
I've hired Mr. Tan Chuan Da to becum my Personal Consultant for FREE for the day.
He's an expert in this field ma~~ =)
So my job there is to take all the flyers and catalogs distributed there and bring it bek to Chuan Da. First time in my life I was ASKING for flyers instead of SAYING NO to it. :D
And truly, next time i need to prepare my mental 1st before going to PC Fair.
Why, there so many models there! So slim so pretty, I seriously no eye see. *GULP*
Btw I met Mun Kit and Lixin there too..!!! XD

When we come to the section of PENDRIVES, Ah Mok, Kian Ann and Chim Yoong were buying 4GB pendrive each and all of them were trying to persuade me for buying another one, telling me that it will be useful in the future.
After thinking..... FINE, I bought one in the end. My "immune system" towards sales are seriously getting worse =(


After we've been through all the laptops section, me and Chuan Da gt out from the hall and SIT at the corridor there. Well, it's common for me but Chuan Da wor~~ I tot he love his clean image very much =)
Then we start discuss about my laptop:

"Whats your budget?"
"Below RM2500..."
"Any specific functions emphasized?"
"No...."
"Like any brands?"
"I dun even know gt wat brand~"
" (=.=) .... "


Fine. At the end he short listed out a few laptops after looking at their functions and A CALL to his father. Expert in the Expert, ;)
We begin to go to the booth of those brands and checking out those laptops. The best part is playing with the webcam of the laptop and secretly snap a photo of Chuan Da. Originated by Kian Ann, bwahahaha =)
Well, finally I choose a laptop, DELL branded. But I didn't bring money and end up paying deposit for it and take it later.
Tonnes of comments received, but no matter good or bad, as long it can be used, I'm satisfied with it. =)


But the point is...!!!!
There is a promotion during the PC Fair, and by getting the laptop during the period of PC Fair, I'll get a 4GB pendrive for FREE!!!
So whats the point I'm buying the 4GB pendrive at the beginning?
My RM30 arr~~~~~
But luckily Kian Ann promised to buy it from me later, he say he need it~ Lucky me :D


At the end of the day, we've met up and prepare to go home together.
But Kian Ann suddenly feeling unwell and ***** (I better dun say it out here, I dun wanna gt killed!!!) But lucky he's alright at the end, take care ok?


As we're waiting for the arrival of KTM, we've met Shien Hock and Bing Yaw who were also just bek from the PC Fair. They seemed surprised when they see only ME (Ah Mok go bek ady), the only girl there with other 6 boys. This is actually a real common thing for me ady as for usual, the max presence of girl will be me, Ah Mok and Yin Yee nia, but really, I dunno what expression should I gave them. If only you know what am I in their eyes: A person whom they called heng dai, okay? Haha :D

We are truly crazy on that day as we're brave enough to take KTM and LRT during the peak hour at about 6pm like that.
Wow, the KTM is certainly packed!!!
Unfortunately, me, Kian Ann, Chuan Da and Chim Yoong were separated with Zhi Qian and Teong Hoe while trying to board into the KTM.
The four of us were squeezed like sardines for sure! We can't even move!
We almost fall asleep during the way back to Kajang, too tired =(


It was really a hectic day for us usually to Kian Ann and Chim Yoong, both of them are going bek to Taylor that night.
But I'm really having a good time with all of them and sometimes I just wish that this kind of happy hours will last longer, but on Monday, we just still need to go bek to our own life.
Missing my secondary school life. =(


Tonnes of thanks to Chuan Da again and again.
After spending the whole time searching for my laptop at PC Fair, he even offer to give me a lift to the computer company to take my laptop which is located in KL. Just in case anything happened during our journey by KTM.

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks


I love you guys all!!! :)




No comments: