Thursday, April 8, 2010

JPA interview

Today is the day...................... I've been waiting for this day till my neck was long like giraffe!!
Cz I can't stand my mum's nagging anymore >.<


First, wake up early in the morning to find Pn. Chua for my recommendation letter. She's finishing the letter in a hurry on yesterday nite! It's so sweet of her =)

Later, after getting changed into a set of blue baju kurung, me and my mum get set to go Ah Yuin's house. She's havin the interview at the same place on the same time with me, so she's goin to fetch me there! So lucky! =) When me and my mum was resting at Yuin's house, suddenly I discovered something serious:

ME: Yuin, y all ur copies are copped by something?
YUIN: Erm, ya.... Our copies nid to be sahkan rite? It means tat we nid to bring it to the sch and let the teacher to cop it....

I was like OMG
Thunders and lightning are striking over my head
and my mum was like Y I HAD SUCH CARELESS DAUGHTER


Me and my mum both stop smiling and I was beginning to worry about my interview. Am I still be able to attend the interview? I called Kang Zi at 1st to make sure whether all those copies nid to be copped and sadly the answer is >> YES. But after that Kang Zi keep on sending some encouraging words for me and Yuin and keep soothing our tension mood. But wat more important is, she told me that bfore on the day she interview, same case happen and the person was asked to certified it and pass it up later on, no more. Nothing really happens. That really make me feel a bit relieved. *PHEW* Mwahsss for her. =)


On the way to Putrajaya Convention Centre, I try to memorize a bit about how to intro myself.
I choose SOCIAL SCIENCE which I really don't know wat it is and at the end, I choose to say that my ambition is to become a criminologist. I think I watched Criminal Minds too much lately and I was really crazy for the Dr. Reid inside the drama who is a superb genius! Plus, I gt more points to elaborate on it instead of psychology. I rather choose something which I can talk more about it so I won't paiseh in front of others instead of other courses I more familliar with. Weirdo. When I try to translate my intro into Malay, another thing popped into my mind:

Wat is criminology and criminologist in Malay??!!

I was strucked at the moment and gt panic immediately. An immediate impulse was sent by my brain to my hand - Sending sms to friends and ask them help me checked online!!! I know this seems crazy but fortunately, many of them reply me and I was like *PHEW* again. Dear friends, to those who have received my msg and replied me, I'm much obliged to your help and tonnes of thanks to all of you. Next I belanja all of u sweets arr.... Miao~


Finally, we reached there and the building was huge! We did met some of our old friends there, like Liang Bin (he's so handsome today!), Yim Jia Jun(he's fairer now, guess he's using Fair and Lovely), and Yi Qin. Ah Yuin looked like an OL definitely! Nice outfit which suits her real enough... Sui ah! When it was my turn to register, my hands were trembling and I was asking is a shaky voice:
"Sir, you see..... I forget to sahkan my copies and...."
The person stopped me and say:" Oh, nvm~ Did you bring your real one instead of the copied one? Ok, I'll lead you to the front and there's a pegawai who will help you sahkan."
I was stunned for a moment and just followed him with my mind blank. Well, it seems nothing after all as the pegawai just copped and gv it back to me. No more. Another *PHEW* for me which makes my mood extremely good...!! =)


After checking which panels we're in to and the time we're gettin interviewed, I was separated with Ah Yuin~ I was in panel 14 and being interviewed on 3pm. There still an hour for me to relax. At there, I knew some new friends~!!! Actually I dun really remember their names, but there are other 3 Chinese gals which are in the same panel and same time with me! So I just begin to start chit-chattin and joking with them and yes, WE'RE NOISY!! Laughing for no reason and others were lookin at us with their hand holding notes~ Even the person who help us to register were starin at us like we're aliens. I bet Chim Yoong will scold me BOON if he see this. Cincai la XD


Finally, the time has come! The lucky me get the 1st number but I really didn't care at all. Perhaps I was too high at the moment, hehe. Then we go in, stand, and sit. First, they asked us to intro ourselves and asked us two questions: One we nid to answer in BM and another in BI.

BM>> Bagaimanakah akan anda terjemahkan konsep 1 Malaysia melalui profisien anda?
BI>> What do you think is the causes of children abuse nowadays?

Wan to know how I answer it? Juz ask me ;)
Btw I laughed a few times in the interview room and the juri laughed too! About the ans I gave~ Is it a good thing or in the other way round? Anyway I did enjoy the whole interview and the atmosphere was relaxing and funny as well. The last *PHEW* for me. Guess we're lucky for getting such nice juri =) But after we stepped out the room, the others complimented me for doing a great job in the room. Really? Hehe XD


The interview is over and it was sad to say goodbye to my new friends even we just noe each others for about 2 hours :( Not really hoping much on gettin JPA scholarship but this is definitely a new experience for me! And I really think today was my lucky day after getting a free lift from Ah Yuin's mom and managed to survived after FORGETTING to certified my copies~


Ups and downs happened all the time,
but what we need to do is to keep moving on.


S.M.I.L.E





P/S: The Malay for criminology is kriminologi and for criminologist is kriminolog ;)

No comments: