Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I HATE DRIVING

I FAIL MY DRIVING TEST AGAIN

Yesterday I practiced the 3 things: slope, parking and 3 point turn non stop for 3 hours and not even a single speck of problem.
I thought I will pass today, really, and being confident in myself.
Last time I slipped down the slope in my 1st driving test and thats the only thing I worry about.


When it comes to my turn, I drove my car cautiously up the slope and YES
I finished that section perfectly.
I was feeling really relieved as I never deal with problems with parking and 3 point turn, so I guess I'll pass at that moment.
But after I finished my parking and raise my hand up, the JPJ person come looked and looked again.
Then I was asked to get down the car and he want to show me something.
My car, my bumper, my side mirror all inside the white space, only the left front tyre quite close to the white line cz I din straightened it. AND the person failed me for the reason:

YOUR TYRE SEEMS TO TOUCH THE WHITE LINE FROM THE FRONT SIGHT

I was blur at the moment and still trying to process the reason he gave me.
When I gt down the car, Bing Tyan even asked me surprisingly:
"Your parking gt problem meh? Why fail the parking?"
I was like shooking my heads and give him a don't ask me anything expression.
After I sat down and think properly, I was getting really angry at the JPJ person and the reason he gave me. It is seriously unacceptable!
So I go and find the uncle who's goin to fetch me home and tell him about it.
The uncle suggested me to go find the pegawai JPJ in office and ask whether u can retake the test. I REALLY go although I was really scared and of course, the answer is still a big NO. Anyway thanks to Bing Tyan really, he is willing to be my witness although he also scared of the JPJ pegawai. Tonnes of thanks for him. =)


I was really sad about it afterwards, not because I can't drive, but because I've let everyone down, even myself.

My aunt who taught me driving
My mum who hope I can fetch my siblings after getting my car license
My sis who already planned to shop everywhere she can with me as the driver
My friends who sent lots of wishes to me bfore I get my car test
and ME who hope too much on myself


Surprisingly, the JPJ officers are extremely strict today and at least half of us fail.
On the way home, I was told that today a dunno wat BIG officer come today and of course they have to be strict in front of him.
Today is seriously not my day!!
Even those who give them duit kopi before also fail.
I don't like driving, or specificly - I HATE DRIVING
But I need to, and I really do put efforts into the 2nd car test.
But today's incident makes me feel like all my efforts are useless and my money are wasted for nothing. Yet I still need to pay more hundreds of ringgit to retake the car test again. Feel sorry to my mom.


By the way, thanks to all those friends whom sent me greetings and wishes before
and especially Kian Ann and Chim Yoong.
Both of them are nice enough to tam me when I was in the bad mood till I feel better. Before I really feel like cryin d ler!!
Thanks x 10000000000000000000000000

Moreover, Chim Yoong promised to be my long term driver till I passed my car test and even I passed my car test, hehe~ and also Kian Ann who promised to belanja me a meal after I passed my car test.


It's quite unusual for me to be so emo, but no worries,
guess I'll be happy by tomorrow morning after getting a nice long sleep.


Totally not in the mood of retake my car test now.






No comments: