Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life was getting a bit hectic for me lately.
Not becoz of working, but busy checking for scholarships online
Some more I'm facing lotsa news which certainly hold an important role in deciding my future..!


1st : I'm not going to Singapore anymore.
Thats the first news which shocked me to hell. Before when I was applying for polytechnics at Singapore, the words my uncle and my sister-in-law gave strongly gives me a thought that I'm definitely gonna gt enrolled into any one of the polytechnics for sure. When I checked the results online, it turns out into ---
YEONG SZE ERN UNSUCESSFUL
I admit that I was surprised and sad with the unexpected result, but surprisingly, I'm not acting sad as I thought I will be, but you should see my mum's expression. Her world turned into black and white instead of mine. So sad to see her like that. :(
And tonnes of sorry to all whom I've told them I may be goin to Singapore. Looks like it remained a "may be" dream after all.



2nd : I failed my car test.
This ain't really a huge news to me as I'm expecting myself to fail (dunno y), but it's like throwing an atomic bomb into my sister's new room. You should see how flares glowing in my sister eyes when she "welcomed" me back home. Yish, now I'm the one who drives ok? Just becoz I delay ur shopping plans doesn't mean that I'm a bad girl. ( Plus, who dares to drive old mother's car?)



3rd : An interview for me to get JPA scholarships.
First of all, I will like to say sorry to those whom I told that I didn't apply for JPA scholarships. The fact is : I DID apply for JPA scholarship. =x
The reason I lied is when I saw many of you saying that you're gettin interviewed for the JPA scholarships, I keep on refresh my email and found nothing in my mailbox. Aiyo, I dun wan paiseh ma, thats why I lied... *sorry*
Until I chat wif QiaoWei thru the phone, only I knew that we should log into the JPA website and check it ourselves. An immediate response was taken and yup, a TAHNIAH showed up :)


Gettin confused now. Thinking of further my studies in HELP college but my mum keep on finding another better way for me.I know she loves me but sometimes I half wished that I wasn't the eldest.
Mummy is trying her very best to find the very best way for her very best daughter.
But which way is the very best way? I doubt it.



P/S: Any tips about facing JPA interviews?







No comments: