Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally~

Finally, I'm back to my old paradise :)
I can't believe how long I left my darling here, comparing to before where I can constantly update everyday~

Yeap, college life definitely suits the word BUSY.
I wonder if I'm just the one who thinks or feels so, but seriously as a HELP student, the workload can kill me sometimes :/

Notes
Assignments
Term papers
Quizzes
Exams

YET, thats not the really thing that could kill me.
I know my problem is because of my lousy time management, and that can be fixed.

But the true thing that could actually kill me is RELATIONSHIPS.
I realised that, I just can't be my old self anymore.
Being the true me - I get rumours and ignores in return.
Almost everything I did can mean something else to others, even though it's just small thing that I never, ever think that it can be misinterpreted or particularly, distorted to that way.

College is a small society, SERIOUS.
I do learn a lot from it~

But the point is, I'm not here to fret about it.
But i admit, it's hard to go through all he disappointments and self doubts.
U may say or think anyway u like, but still, I'm still me.
It's funny to think that because of those rumours, I even think of closing my blog before, just in case they found it and talk bad about it. Crazy huh?

Well, I do hope that I can be a better self after goin thru all these things, of course.
Lessons I learned in my 2nd sem:

1) Stop comparing with others. It'll make you ended up suffocated and die with nobody bothers to give you even a flower at your funeral.

2) Don't talk so much.
You know outside there's the existence of "MISINTERPRETATION ---> "RUMOURS"

I sounded a bit aggressive here, but no worries, I'm not transforming into one of those emo, moody, crazy, kepoh fella.
So much to say, yet my conclusion is:

SEM 2 HAS ENDED.
So lets just forget about it. ;)

Starting my holiday, and preparing to use a new attitude to face my future life and sem 3.

And after all I've gone through,
just want to thank any one of you who still believe in who I am before.
The crazy, sampat, kepoh, gila fella ;)
And of course, those who always support me~
In case I lose myself, please be kind and remind me about it.
I miss myself more thn anyone of you do.

Life still goes on, cheers :)

3 comments:

K!@nAnN said...

as promise....i..."like" tis~~~=P XDXD
i tot u say u dun wan write bout college??cheh...XDXD

Ori ♥ Me said...

Haha, nid to find a place to vomit ma ;)

good boy~~~~~ HAPPY? =p

K!@nAnN said...

wat good boy??admit u is boy o???XDXD =P